As a highly respectable care agency, we’re proud to provide fully credentialed and experienced caregivers. Your loved ones can have all their needs met while feeling safe and comfortable at home. We offer a wide range of home care services to meet your specific needs: from personal care to companion care, and homemaking assistance.
- Personal Care and Support
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Live-in Care
- Appointment Transportation
- One-Call Assistance
- Technology Solutions
- Respite Care
We Provide Quality Caregivers
All of our caregivers go through an extensive screening and interview process to ensure that we offer the best in quality home care. You can rest easy knowing that each caregiver we provide has gone through these steps and are the best fit for the type of care needed.
All of our Caregivers must pass or have the following certification or requirements.
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certified
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Skills Assessment
- Continuing Education
Veteran Care Specialization
We’re proud to offer specialized home care services for veterans. Personal experience leads our understanding of veteran care and veteran needs. We understand the importance of catering to the needs of a wide range of people with unique situations that may require another person’s help or attention. We aim to help those who served for us adjust back to a comfortable lifestyle and feel solidified in their independence.
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Care for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Need help managing personal care tasks?
Require extra help with daily tasks?
Need help with pre/post-maternity care?
Need help when arriving home with a surgical procedure?
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living Including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with eating
- Assisting with medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker Services
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments, and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Caring for houseplants
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation
- Letter writing/reading